Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday's Waterfall

Copyright AJ Horton
Wednesday, oh Wednesday, why are you so hard?  No answer.  Well, I guess I'll just have to make the best of it - and go to my happy place in my head.  Since I did survive what you threw at me today, Wednesday, I deserve my happy place.  And, today my happy place is a waterfall.  This one is in western North Carolina.   It is cool and refreshing and I want to slide down it into the cool, fresh water below.  Ahh, yes - dreaming on a Wednesday evening eases the stresses of today and readies me for sweet sleep dreams later.  Try is with me.  Tonight imagine yourself at this waterfall.  Imagine stepping into the cool, refreshing water and feeling your feet releasing all the tension they built up today while you were abusing them.   Imagine that release going up through your legs as you wade deeper into the water.  Such a wonderful feeling beginning all over your body now.  Are you feeling it with me?  Wednesday's earlier harsh reality is now being washed away and replaced with a new wonderful, soothing reality that energizes and renews you  - mind and body - for another day.    AHHHHHH!  Feel better?  I hope so.  I know I do.

Thanks for looking.  Thanks for imagining.  Thanks for renewing.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment