Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Moonlighting

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore (a-more-eh)"....  So go the words to that famous song sung by Dean Martin.  That song is also in the movie "Lady and the Tramp."  And that is just how tonight's moon was for me.  Also got to love that I had my trusty camera with me and someone who would drive me around, stop when I tell them and be very, very quiet and still while I take photos from the truck.  How fortunate I am!

When I was little, my mother and I would gaze at the moon.  She would say, "I see the moon and the moon sees me.  God loves the moon and God loves me."  I do not know where that phrase originated.  Maybe with my mother?  I don't know.  What I do know is that I like it.  I like hearing it said to me and I like saying it to others.  I also like singing That's Amore, too.   

I start to feel good just thinking about it. 

So,
 on this Monday, walk outside and look at that beautiful, full moon and just know that there's a lot of love out there in the universe just for you.

I hope you had a great Monday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment