Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday's Sunset Beach

Copyright AJ Horton

Happy Friday to all.  As the sun sets this Friday I hope you have fun.  This particular sunset is from Myrtle Beach, SC.   Some wonderful sun rises and sun sets seen there.  Only a few people do not love the beach.  There was a time I tried to understand that but I've been working on myself to stop trying to understand others and just become accepting.  I'm finding that being accepting takes much less energy and I am better able to enjoy the things we do have in common.   Besides, that leaves more room on the beach for me and my loved ones.
I hope you had a wonderful Friday.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I hope wherever you are that you have beautiful sunsets.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment