Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday's Calm Night

Copyright AJ Horton


Hello Tuesday friends.  Today I thought I'd do something a little different.  You see, in my home, I have this nightlight in my bathroom.  Whenever I get up during the night to sneak to the bathroom, as I slowly open the door I see this "fan" on light.  Any further opening and my "fan" is gone, replaced by a larger light.  I have wanted to make a photo of this for some time, but it was tricky not to set off the motion sensor of the night light.  Finally, success.  I'm pretty pleased with this - it's very calming to me and I enjoy gazing at it.  But then, I started playing with it in Picasa and, well, I like that too.  Look further and you'll see if you like it, too.

I hope you had a great Tuesday. And now, you've got two for Tuesday from me.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

Copyright AJ Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment