Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday's Heaven

Copyright AJ Horton

Happy Sunday.  If you believe that Heaven is only something you experience when you die, then I believe you are wrong.  Of course, you're entitled to believe what you want, but let me tell you why I believe  as I do.  First, look at that beautiful landscape.  How could you not feel love and wonder and awe when you gaze at it?  Second, It has everything you need to sustain life.  And, lastly, if you're in a kayak as I am, there's a little work involved in getting around those rocks to all the glory you see.  What?  You think there's no work in Heaven?  Do you really think God is going to let you get away with that?  How boring would that be to just sit around like a knot on a log for eternity?  That is not my style, but we all get to believe what we want.

This was taken at a place called Stumpy Pond.  It is located in South Carolina and is one of my all time favorite places to go, mainly because it's one of the most natural locations.  The rocks and the stumps keep motor boats and their subsequent gas fumes away.

I hope that you have a place that you feel is "Heaven on Earth".  It may be a place like this, a shopping mall, or even your own back yard that makes you feel most happy and loved.

Big Sunday wishes coming your way.   Thanks for looking.  Please keep following.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment