Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday's Looking Up

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

So, I think all of you know by now that I love flowers.  Those of you who actually know me probably know what flower this is.  While I was going through my pictures from yesterday this caught my eye.  And, since I just love it, I am going to share it with you.  I have many pictures of this flower so you may see more during this week. I might even tell you what it is and where it can be found.  They are in bloom now and only stay for a very short period of time so I must make haste to capture as many of them and in as many different ways as I am able.

So tonight, please enjoy this "teaser" of what may come the rest of the week.  

I hope you had a wonderful Monday.  I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment