Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday's Excursion



Copyright AJ Horton
Ok, so yeah, I know it's Monday.  And yes, I had to work a long, hard day.  Probably you did as well.  But, through it all, wouldn't you rather be here?  Would you rather be fishing?  Or at least have your pole set up so if a fish does bite, you can reel it in?  Or, just pretend to fish?  Either way, here you can get away from work, cell phones, computers and all the noise that comes along with those things.  Why not enjoy the time here?  The time that you have to yourself?  You know you want to.  You can go there today - right now.  I love imagining this time to myself without work or electronics and just relaxing in the sun, shade and water all day long.   So, I gave my all to work today, but now, I'm imagining how I would have liked to have spent my Monday.  And I relax.  The stress of today is leaving me.  I am at peace.

How about you?  How was your Monday?  Are you ready to put it all behind you and relax?  Want to go fishing?  Find relaxation and peace?  Please enjoy the visual.  Take as long as you'd like.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment