Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday's Flower Power


Copyright AJ Horton
Happy Friday to you all!  I hope it was a good one for you.  This is a special little flower I found today growing in a driveway away from grass or any other flowers.  This was an unexpected greeter flower - one that said "Hello" to me as I drove in - one that said, "I'm happy to see you".  Okay, so I'm crazy, because I heard this little flower greet me, and I smiled.  I was grateful (still am), that I enjoyed this lone flower and, that this flower was there to greet me.  This was an emotionally hard day for me and this flower was a much needed distraction for just a few minutes.  This flower had the power to transform me from an emotional wreck back to a grateful human being.   I needed that.

I hope your Friday was normal, ordinary and uneventful.  I hope you're going into the weekend happy and hopeful.  I hope there was something unexpected that made you smile today.  If so, think about it now and smile again.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment