Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday's Mail

Copyright AJ Horton
Happy Tuesday.  So, I'm wondering around the neighborhood a while ago sporting my rented humongous (yes, I think that's a word) lens and think that this mailbox showcase is worth a shot.  As I look at it now, I still think it was worth the shot.  I love the impromptu arrangement on top of the mailbox.  I even like the character crack in the wood post.  It somehow seems very rural to me even though I live in the city limits.  So Tuesday's mail brings dreams.  I always seem to romanticize the country believing it to be more of a slower, easier pace and less dramatic than the city.  Even though the city I live in is smaller than others, I still dream a little of the country.  What about you?  What kind of place do you romanticize about?      Is it the city, the country, a houseboat perhaps?  Whatever it is, I hope one day you get to go there in person.

In the meantime, I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday.  Keep checking that mailbox.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment