Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wednesday's Trio



Copyright AJ Horton
Hello on Wednesday.  Here's a trio of young herons looking out for you.  This is one of the rare occasions where I saw all three taking in the view.  These babies will leave the nest soon.  I am very fortunate to have been able to see and photograph them this year.  I will go out again this weekend to see if they're still around - six weeks or so is about all the time they need to get ready to leave the nest and it's been that long already.  Maybe they'll be grateful for all their mom has done for them and want to stay around a little longer.  I know I'm grateful every time I see them.

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday.  I hope you've found something to be grateful for today.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment