Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Scarlet Wednesday









Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello on Wednesday.  Today I have for you a Scarlet Ibis.  This bird is commonly found in South America and in the islands of the Caribbean.  I was lucky though - I found this funny looking, but colorful bird in the aviary at the Asheboro Zoo in North Carolina.  I didn't need a passport.  I didn't need to fly on an airplane.  I didn't have to spend hundreds of dollars to see this Scarlet Ibis.  I just needed to buy a ticket which was $15.  What a savings!  I just love that zoo!  And, of course I just love looking at this bird looking at me.

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday,  I hope you saw someone or something that you, too, liked looking at looking at you,  Thanks for looking,  See you tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment