Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Bathing



Copyright AJ Horton

Happy Friday to everyone.  I know Friday is a special day for everyone - it's usually the last day of the work week and everyone just seems to be in a better mood looking forward to a couple days off.  I think it might be the same for some birds.  It seems this guy loves his baths.  When the sprinklers are turned on the garden in the morning, here he comes.  He must have a date tonight with his mate.  I guess everyone (or bird) wants to put their best foot (or feathers) forward on dates.  I did want to accentuate the color on the cardinal so I left only the color on him.  I hope you like to look at him bathing as much as I.

I hope you had a fabulous Friday.  Enjoy your evening. Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment