Friday, July 17, 2015

The Lion Sleeps Tonight



Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight....." written by Hugo Peretti, George David Weiss, Luigi Creatore  and performed by the Tokens.  If by some very small chance you do not know the tune or any of the lyrics you can find it on YouTube, "The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight.  

When I was at the Asheboro Zoo yesterday and saw this guy, that song immediately sprang to mind and, in my head, I was transformed.  Any stress I was carrying instantly vanished.  I knew what I had to do.  I had to sing only in my head so as not to disturb the king of the jungle so I could make many photos.  But now I can sing as loudly as I want for I am home, safe and sound

I hope you've had a fantastic Friday.  I hope you have a nice song that you like to sing - even if it is in your head.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment