Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday Blue at the Zoo




Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello on Thursday.  This is a blue crowned pigeon that I saw today at the Asheboro Zoo in North Carolina.  I think he's actually prettier in person than in my photo - but you get the idea.  I could spend all day at that zoo.  It's awesome.  The aviary area is where I spent most of my time today.  I do, however, have photos of animals other than birds so get ready to see more this week.  While I was in the aviary I thought about that television show "Under the Dome".   The aviary is basically a big dome that mimics a rain forest.  It's wonderful to walk through and at the same time, I'm glad I don't have to live there.

I hope you had a thoroughly great Thursday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment