Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hey Tuesday



Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello Tuesday!  Looking good!  This is my little furry friend, Ayla.  She is named after one of my favorite characters in the series "Clan of the Cave Bear" by Jean Aul.  And, like Ayla of the novels, she is beautiful, independent, intelligent, loving and a good conversationalist.  It doesn't matter that I don't know what she's saying - I make up stuff to say to her and she plays along.  All in all, we have great conversations.

I hope you have someone, furry or not, in your life with whom you can be playful.  Maybe it's someone you have silly conversations with.  If you do have someone like that, you know how fun life can be.

I also hope you had a wonderful Tuesday.  Enjoy your silly conversations.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment