Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Lily


Copyright AJ Horton

Happy Sunday.  Today I have for you the White Lily. I have probed the internet for the meaning of these beautiful and delicate appearing flowers.  Most sites tell me that they are a sign of humility and devotion which, to me, seems pretty appropriate on Sunday.  I've also read that the White Lily is associated with funerals, in that it symbolizes that the soul of the loved one was given restored innocence.  If you're interested, you can read a lot more about this flower on ehow.com and search the meaning of White Lily.  Many cultures embrace and give symbolism to this beauty.  Whatever your beliefs, the White Lily is a gorgeous flower and certainly worth enjoying at every opportunity.

Have a great Sunday!  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment