Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Leaving Wednesday Bee-hind!


Copyright AJ Horton

"Whew, Wednesday, you were tough.  You worked me hard today.  Now, I am glad that the work day is over and I can leave you Bee hind!"  

You know, Wednesday is one of those "on the cusp" days.  It's not the beginning of the week and it's not the end of the week.  So you don't really expect it to be a hard, tough as nails day, or a great, easy day.   It's always a surprise when work is so tough on a Wednesday.  But I made it!!

I hope your Wednesday was a good day.  I hope it was more of a good day than a "tough as nails" day.  So, let's bee thankful of this day and get ready to leave Wednesday Bee hind us.

My little bee friend above was found buzzing around my house one day.  I  was so psyched I caught him on camera!  I wanted him to bee my friend, even though I knew he could hurt me.  But sometimes friends hurt friends.  It happens.  You don't want to hurt your friend, but you know the saying, "it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt".  Remember though, it's your friend, and the hurt happens and then you make up and forgive each other.  Yay.  So, I am going to continue to Bee friends with the little guy above and not hurt him and hopefully he won't hurt me.  

Anyway, I hope you've had a great Wednesday.  I hope you will bee friends with me and your other friends for a long, long time.  Thanks for looking.  Keep buzzing around.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment