Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tranquility on Thursday


Copyright AJ Horton
This is one of my very favorite pictures of all time.  This is Merchant's Mill Pond in Gates County, North Carolina. I found this set up purely by chance one day as I just decided to take a look at the area.  I couldn't believe my eyes as this seemed like a perfect photo opportunity.  This more than 10 years ago and it is still close to my heart.   I was looking for a place to kayak and, after I saw this, I knew this was the place.  And so, I soon went to Dick's and bought a kayak and well, not only will this photo always be a treasure to me, so will the first place I ever kayaked - Merchant's Mill Pond.  It was an awesome day!

I share my treasure with you today and I hope you enjoy it.  I hope you had a great Thursday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment