Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Two for Tuesday



Copyright AJ Horton
Hello.  It's Tuesday.  Here are two napping kitties for your Tuesday.  I gaze at them and suddenly I want a nap too.  Just so inviting.  But, for now, I need to stay awake.  I'll catch some zzzzzzzzzs later.  You know, cats/kittens are so very nice.  And when there are two, well, that's twice as nice.  They play with each other, fight with each other, and, as you can see, nap with each other.   You know a lot of things come in twos - we have two hands, two eyes, two ears, two legs, etc.  It's no wonder that we want to find someone special to pair with to do all the things we love - even sleeping.  Having that special someone makes everything you do feel better, more interesting, more entertaining.  At least that's the way I feel.

I hope you've had a terrific Tuesday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment