Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday's Fly on a Log


Copyright AJ Horton

Have you ever wanted to be a "fly on a wall"?  You know, to listen into people's conversations or see what they do when no one's watching?  Well, here's a fly on a log.  Close enough?  Well, maybe not,  But it is a cool photo!  And, I'm glad that fly is not on me.  
We all want to listen in on people's conversations from time to time.  We want to know who they're talking about.  We want to know if they're talking about us.  We're curious.  I think that's human nature.  Well, that, and a little paranoia.  I hear people say "I wish I was a fly on a wall when they found out....".  I say it myself sometimes.  But then I wonder...  What if I am a fly on the wall and they squash me with the fly swatter?  Ouch!!  So, with that thought in mind I'm cured of wanting to eavesdrop for a while.   Oh well.  
I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday.  Thanks for looking.  Hope you enjoyed your fly on the log.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment