Friday, June 5, 2015

Feeling Full on Friday


Copyright AJ Horton

I found this big fella at a Boston zoo a few years ago.  It appears to be an Aldabra Giant Tortoise that is growing in population in the Aldraba Atoll in the Seychelles.  They live to be very old - as much or more than 150 years!  (Wikipedia is a good resource if you want to find out more.)  That's amazing considering how large they become.  Tonight I went out and had a wonderful dinner and I feel as stuffed as this guy looks.  Of course he's still eating and fortunately for me, I have finished.
I hope you had a great Friday.  Maybe you were able to go out to dinner as well.  If you did, I hope that you don't feel as full as I do now.  But, if you do, it will pass.  Tomorrow's another day and we can exercise it off.  Have a great night.  Thanks for looking,  See you tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment