Friday, April 3, 2015

Sunset Good Friday

Copyright AJ Horton

The boats are quiet tonight on this Good Friday sunset.  Maybe they're not all fishing boats, but when I see this picture I think of the phrase Jesus used about "fishers of men".  This is a special Friday and weekend and reminds me that I believe God is love!  I do believe in Jesus and God and I do believe that God is love.  I also believe that a lot of hate, war and murder is erroneously credited to God.  People choose to believe what they believe and some people really do believe that God wants war and God hates.  I prefer that God wants what John Lennon sang about in the song Imagine.  Can't we all just get along and love each other, no matter what?  When we spread and nurture seeds of love, then hate cannot grow.

Thank you for indulging me tonight.  Thank you for looking.  I wish peace and blessings to all.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment