Sunday, April 26, 2015

Big Sunday Hug

Copyright AJ Horton

"Come on over here and give me a great big bear hug", he seemed to say.  Umm, no, I think I'll keep my distance.  But you're a lovely, lonely looking bear.  I wish I could trust this "bear hug" to not kill me.  He looks innocent enough.  Sometimes the ones who look innocent are the ones that can hurt you the most.  This appears to be an American Black Bear.  He grows 5 - 6 feet in height and can weigh anywhere between 200 to 600 pounds.  So, as much as I love hugs, I think I'll gather them from other humans.

I hope you've gotten plenty of hugs this Sunday.  Hugs really do help us feel better - even if we were already feeling good.  I always enjoy a good hug.

I hope you've had a wonderful hug filled  Sunday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment