Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday???

Copyright AJ Horton

Wednesday?  What can I say about Wednesday?   This ostrich from one of the Florida zoos is curious as to what I'm able to say.  Well not much unfortunately.  He has me mesmerized with his eyes.  All I want to do is stare back.  I'm pretty sure that, since he's now a photograph, that he will win any staring contest we/I play.  And yet I continue to stare at him.  I wonder what he was thinking at the time.  Was he wondering what that weird thing was at my face making that clicking sound?  Was he thinking that was actually my face and how strange I looked? Was he thinking I was annoying him and wishing I would go away?  So many questions come to mind.   I think maybe I'm the only one with questions.  Maybe he has no questions.  Maybe he lives just for the moment.  Maybe there are times that we all live just for the moment - and that's when we have our most memorable times.  Yes, maybe. 

Were you able to have some "just for the moment" times today?  Something you'll remember and retell later?  As the days and years pass, is it easier to have those times?  Or is it harder?  So many questions.

Whatever happened today, whatever you did, I hope you enjoyed it. It is Wednesday after all and the week is half way over.  Always a reason to celebrate.  Thanks for looking - even staring if you wanted.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment