Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday. Is it a Skirt, or a Cape?


Copyright AJ Horton

Yay.  It's Friday!  Time to play.  I've noticed that trees like to play, too.  They like to play dress up.   You just never know what treasures you're going to find when you go kayaking.  So, is it a skirt, or is it a cape?  The tree, I believe,  is a Bald Cypress Tree.  Bald Cypress trees can grow to 70 feet tall and 25 feet wide.  I guess the above tree is well on its way to 25 feet wide.  And since this is Friday, it can now go out dancing if that's a skirt - or be a superhero if that's a cape!  Yep, imagination is the key.  I love looking at trees in this way.  I have heard it said that imagination and visualization are helpful to our happiness.  

Well, it's a thought anyway.  I hope you use your imagination this weekend to visualize a good one and then make that good weekend happen.  I hope you have a great weekend.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment