Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday Springlike thoughts

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

It's Saturday!!  We worked all week for this.  And here it is a gorgeously sunny day.  Very soon the roses will be in bloom and we won't have to buy the greenhouse ones.  I love real yard grown roses.  They smell so good.  When you buy ones from a greenhouse, like the ones above, although they are very pretty, they just don't have that wonderful scent.  And when spring is here even the air seems sweeter.  I don't know why that is, maybe it's all in my head, but the air is just, well, better.  Of course there is that pollen stuff and I have many allergies, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the beauty, the warmth, the roses, the extra daylight.  

Oh, that reminds me, remember to set your clocks forward one hour before you go to sleep tonight.  Yippee!  I hope you had a great Saturday.  Remember to stop and smell the roses.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment