Monday, March 9, 2015

Early Monday

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

I awakened early this morning still feeling warm and fuzzy from yesterday's kayaking trip.  As I went through all the pictures (again) it was so hard to choose just one for today.  (I want to warn you, there may be more photos from my kayaking trip as we go through the week.)   This photo, though, reminds me of how yesterday felt, so beautiful and full of promise.   It's as if I'm being told that progress is being made, the days that were so bleak are coming to an end and new growth is on its way.   Wouldn't it be nice to see Mondays that way - like it's a day for progress and promise?  I want to look at this Monday with that attitude.  I want to bring my very best to this day (as I should every day) and to see my future as bright and promising as this beautiful budding tree.  I hope that you will join me in having a wonderfully delightful Monday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment