Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Talk

Copyright AJ Horton

 So it's Tuesday!  Wanna talk?  This baby cardinal does.  I'm pretty lucky because this one and his/her family visit my yard often.  I've seen them from very little to this size to growing up and leaving.  The parents seem to stay and have a new batch every year.  I love having birds in my yard and watching their  interactions with each other.  They bring a lot of joy.  And, with the bird feeder properly placed, I can get a lot of pictures which also brings me joy.  They enjoy being fed and I enjoy photography.  It's what I'd call a win-win situation!  Haha

I hope you had a good Tuesday and there's something/someone in your life at the end of the day with whom you experience joy.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment