Monday, March 2, 2015

Headless Monday

Copyright AJ Horton

Monday's here!  Back to work.  Remember your head!  LOL!  So many of us go back to work on Mondays and just put ourselves on autopilot.  We go through the day not thinking of how we could make things better for ourselves or others; not wondering about new ways of doing "the same old stuff"; we just do things the same way because, well, "this is the way I've always done it".  So we just trudge through the day hoping it will be over soon and we can go home.  But today I challenge you to take your head to work with you!  Bring it out from where ever you keep it on Mondays and use it.  Yep, it's the same old stuff today, but you can make it better.  You can have a different and better attitude.  You can find a new way of doing at least one thing differently today.  You can make today great!  And, at the end of the day, you can go home with your head up and know that this Monday was your best Monday.

My bird is a shy bird.  I found him in Charleston, SC.  He still takes me back to the fun I had on that day.  And he reminds me of how I, too, feel on Mondays.  So I'm going to take my own advice and go about my Monday with a better attitude as well.  I hope you have a wonderfully marvelous Monday.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment