Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sunrise for a Tuesday


Copyright AJ Horton

Since Monday's photo was a sunrise above the clouds, I thought it might me good to have a sunrise for Tuesday on the ground.  And, what better ground than that surrounded by the ocean?  I like to just sit on the beach no matter what the weather and watch and listen to the waves coming in and then imagine, as the waves recede that they're taking all my troubles out to sea, never to trouble me again.  When each wave leaves I lose a burden and my load is lighter, my spirit brighter and my soul is refreshed.  I feel lighter now just thinking about being there.  Do you think others feel the same?  Do you feel the same?  Is that why people pay lots of money for sound machines to hear the ocean waves or why we love to put empty conch shells to our ears?  

I hope you had a great Tuesday.  I hope your burdens feel lighter today.  Thank you so much for spending a little time looking at what I have for you today.   See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment