Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday's Sunset

Copyright AJ Horton

I know you've been busy all day working toward the weekend.  Congratulations, you made it!  This is today's Tega Cay, SC sunset.  We had been out all day and were ready to get back home.  But, when I saw how pretty the sun was we took a detour to the "beach".  To the left we could view the actual sun setting, but there was also a "cloud" coming from the nuclear plant across the lake so I ruled that out.  It was still pretty though, just not what I wanted to show you.   I find myself staring at this photo and getting lost.  I can enjoy the Friday sunset as long as I want.

I hope you had a wonderful Friday.  I hope that, no matter where you are, you enjoyed your sunset and now are enjoying mine.  Thanks for looking.  Have a great after sunset Friday.  I'll see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment