Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday's Imagination

Copyright AJ Horton

Well, yes it's Monday, but at least they have each other.  :)  I think there are a lot of comments that could describe what these two could be saying to each other.  It reminds me of a time long ago that I was an extra in a movie.  Being an extra meant that they needed others but you may never been seen in said movie.  It also meant that you would be paid a little and sit around and wait for direction for a long, long time for many, many days.  While waiting I was fortunate enough to make a few friends.  To pass the time we would sit and watch others and imagine what others might be saying.   We "scripted" many people.  It was fun, we laughed a lot and the time went by quickly.  I had a great time!

So, what do you think the one could be saying to the other?  I'd like to know.

Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

(p.s.  You can find these wonderful guys/gals at the Asheboro Zoo in North Carolina)

No comments:

Post a Comment