Sunday, January 17, 2016

Take Me to Church on Sunday 01-17-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Sunday.  Welcome to First United Methodist Church in Mt. Gilead, NC.  It is located on the corners of Main and Allenton Streets.  As far as the history of this church, I would like to share that with you but, I could find nothing on the internet.  It looks like it has been there a long time and every time I drive by this great looking church, I smile.  It just makes me feel good.  I don't know why but it also makes me feel loved.  I think that's a lot of how we're supposed to feel in life - smiling because we feel good, are good and because we love and are loved.  On Sundays maybe we just get a little more of those feelings because of the churches we attend and the people who surround us.

I hope you have a sensational Sunday whether or not you attend church.   Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment