Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wet and Wild Wednesday 01-06-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Wednesday.  "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."  George Washington Carver.  My feelings exactly!  George Washington Carver was an American botanist and inventor born into slavery sometime in the early to mid 1860s (exact time unknown).  Check out more about him and his accomplishments at the website http://shs.umsystem.edu/historicmissourians/name/c/carver/.

It's Wednesday and many people attend a church on Wednesday nights.  Nature is my favorite church and I attend regularly.  To understand why, just re-read the quote above and know that I enjoy tuning in.

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment