Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Sun 01-10-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Sunday.  "Peek-A-Boo", says the sun.  I say, "Whooooooohoooooo.  Sunday with the sun.  Come on out and play!"  And so, the sun made a much wanted appearance today to brighten everyone's mood.  This is a "church" to me.  Being in nature is the closest I can get to God as I see things.

I have a quote that may help.  Roy Rolfe Gilson says, "Keep your faith in all beautiful things.  In the sun when it is hidden.  In the spring when it is gone."  Roy Rolfe Gilson was an author whose works include In the Morning Glow and Miss Primrose.  He lived from 1875 to 1933.  Sometimes I find it comforting that people believed the same as I and lived so long ago.  Have faith.  Believe.  Love nature. 

I hope you had a wonderfully sunny Sunday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment