Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thursday's Ready To Land on Friday 01-14-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  My new friend - let's call him "Thursday" - is simulating coming in for a landing on Friday!    We are almost there.  I was fortunate enough to have today off work so I took a drive to Lake Tillery Dam near Mt. Gilead, NC.  It was only a little cold outside (around 45 degrees Fahrenheit), but it was much warmer in my heart as I saw all the Cormorants, Great Blue Herons and the ubiquitous Seagulls - especially my friend Thursday.  I was more than happy to get out my camera.  Such a great and enjoyable Thursday!

I hope you are having an equally enjoyable Thursday knowing you will soon land on Friday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment