Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Mini Vaca Tuesday 01-26-16

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Tuesday.  Let's take a short board walk to the beach, walk in the sand, play in the surf and build sand castles.  Yeah, I wish.  But one day I did, and I took pictures, and when I want to reminisce I look at the photos I took both with my camera and in my mind and I smile.  Sometimes, taking a few minutes to sit back, relax, and remember a good place, a good day, a good friend or loved one helps to carry us through the day.  It's important.

It's also important to work, to have a purpose.  I like the work that I do and I hope you do as well.  Work can be satisfying and rewarding.  Many times we form life long friendships from work.  Other times work is frustrating, maddening, long and hard.  That's why we need vacations - so we can have all the fun we can stand for a while until we have to go back to work.  That's also why, when we can't take a vacation, we must take little breaks from work - even if just for a few minutes - to relax and think of something else, something soothing, maybe something fun!

I hope you had a terrific Tuesday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment