Sunday, August 2, 2015

Almost Full Moon For Sunday


Moon Day




Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

Happy Sunday to all.  This moon I found big and orange on Highway 501 on Saturday night.  I had to stop, get out and take pictures of course. To me, the moon looked closer to the traffic than I what shows up on the photo.  When that happens, it is actually an optical illusion and the actual reality shows up on camera.  I thought about splitting the image, taking part of the space out and make it appear how I viewed it last night, but then I thought, "nah, it's good like it is".   It, to me, looks like a panoramic shot.  And maybe I will, one day, split the picture up, take out all that black space between the moon and cars and put that big, orange moon closer to the cars,  I think that will be cool, too.

Another thing about how that moon looks to me - it looks like there's a face in it.  I see the eyes, the nose and and mouth,  Can you see it with me?  When I was younger, my mother pointed out that face to me, and to this day, at certain times, I see that face again.  And I smile and I think of those times with my mother.  (We'll talk about what we find/view in the clouds another time.  :)  )

I hope you had a sensational Sunday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment