Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday's Wet Shrub



Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

Happy Thursday.  So I don't usually think as leaves from a shrub that I should have trimmed weeks ago photo worthy, but tonight, as I was taking pictures from my kitchen window after it had just finished raining of a cardinal eating at the bird feeder, my camera refocused on this piece - and I liked it!  So I took more pictures.  I liked several of them but this one won out.  I see droplets on all the leaves and there's one with a drop of water that's just about to fall off.  This photo is straight from the camera.  I thought about "enhancing" it with more saturation or some cropping, but I just couldn't do it.  I hope you enjoy it.

I hope you had a great Thursday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment