Friday, August 14, 2015

Circling Friday

Copyright AJ Horton
Hello on Friday.  My little duck friend in the middle - we'll call him Friday - may be getting sleepy as the other two continue to circle him. Hahaha.    This photo was taken from our neighbors' dock one evening and these guys seemed friendly.  Maybe they were expecting food.  Maybe they just liked our good looks.  Whatever the reason, they gave us a good show and no one actually went to sleep.    Although, if they had stayed long enough and continued to mesmerize me with their circling, I might have nodded off.  But, soon they were off in search of a Friday adventure and we were grateful to them for sharing some time with us.

I hope you had a fulfilling Friday.  I hope that whatever adventure awaits you tonight is memorable,  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment