Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hay Sunday

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

 Hello on Sunday.  Or, should I say Hay, Sunday!  I was driving home from a store today and saw this and, after going home and putting away my groceries, I drove back with my trusty camera and, well, you know the rest.  I put this photo in black and white because it reminds me when I was young and I thought times were simpler.  They probably weren't for the adults, but as a kid I felt that way.

Speaking of hay,  it is that time of year for a hay harvest.  According to MotherEarthNews.com, hay is "basically dried vegetation".  An acquaintance of mine says you can basically grow and harvest hay twice a year.  For farmers that depend on hay for their livestock, that can be crucial; for farmers that depend on hay for their livelihood, it can also be crucial - and profitable.

So, "hay" on Sunday.  I hope you had a superior Sunday.  I thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment