Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday's Respite

Copyright AJ Horton
Hello on Monday.  Today I thought I'd show you a respite spot we found along the Little River in North Carolina.  We put in at a spot directly off of Hwy 24/27.  It's a walk down a rocky and sometimes steep pathway to the put in, but, as you can see, it's worth it!  I saw so many lovely views during that kayaking adventure.  I have seen what I call "shelves" and "rest areas" before, however, this area is different,  This one has a beautiful gold color of the shelf surrounded by mud, grass, and maybe a couple of fallen trees adding to the ambiance of the scene.   On this Monday, I dream of being back here, enjoying the "rest area", the calm, and the beauty.

How about you?  Where would you like your place of respite to be?  Do you enjoy the outside, as I do, or is your respite from a place indoors?

I hope you had a mellow Monday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment