Friday, August 7, 2015

Palm Friday


Copyright AJ Horton
Hello and happy Friday.  Today I'm taking you to the palm trees of Florida.  No, I didn't take the picture today, but this sunny, funny palm tree scene is just what I need this Friday after a long work week.  One of those trees has broken out from the others and risen above.  There are a couple others that powered their way straight out, but this front one..... well, looks like it had to find a way out diagonally and then rise up toward the sun.  Now that's what I call overcoming obstacles!

Now, you have overcome the obstacle of the work week.  You've made it to Friday and now, you can rise up  toward the sun and enjoy the weekend.

I hope you had a fabulous Friday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment