Thursday, August 20, 2015

Seal Thursday with a Trick or Two...




Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Happy Thursday.  So, after a short work day (finally), I decided to go to the zoo - the Asheboro Zoo in North Carolina, to be exact.  This is an obviously very talented harbor seal.  He was still for most of the time as I was watching his partner swim.  But then, he looked at me and well, you see the rest!
I just couldn't let this be a one picture day.  I had too much to share.  I hope you don't mind.  Check out the fun facts about harbor seals at http://www.seadocsociety.org/harbor-seal-facts.

 You know, though, that since I visited the zoo that there are more coming later this week.  I just love the zoo!  I had less than 2 hours there today, so not as many photos as I'd like.   But, I did make good use of my time in "North America",

I hope you had a thrilling Thursday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment