Friday, November 13, 2015

The More the Merrier on Friday the 13th 11-13-15

 Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Friday the 13th.  It looks like the more the merrier on my white camellia today with a yellow jacket and a small fly enjoying the pretty flower.  I'm happy to take their photos.  I'm even more happy that this camellia bush is blooming early.  I have several other camellia bushes in my yard that have buds on them, but, so far no blooms.  Because of that I believe we can enjoy a variety of camellia colors for a longer period - plus all the little creatures that come to enjoy the blooms.  Yay!  And look - there was no "bad luck" for me on this commonly feared Friday the 13th, only peace and blessings.

I hope you had a Friday full of peace and blessings.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment