Saturday, November 28, 2015

Front Falls Saturday 11-28-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  Since yesterday I showed you what the back of water looked like, I thought I would show you what the front of the waterfall looked like.   This is Dry Falls, located in the Nantahala National Forest  on Highway 64 near Highlands, NC and, as you can see, there is a large amount of water falling 75 feet to the Cullasaja River below.  This is only a photo, but I hope you can imagine how just how awesome this looks and sounds in person.

I don't know if you're able to see from this small picture, but there are people on the other side of the Falls.  They got there by going behind the waterfall.  I've seen many waterfalls in my day, but this is the first time I have been to one than I could walk behind.  I think I'm feeling other trips to these falls during each season.

I hope you had a great Saturday.  Thank you for looking,  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment