Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday's Spiders 11-24-15

Copyright 2015  AJ Horton
Hello and happy Tuesday.  Today I have a few spiders for you - Rocky Shoals Spider Lilies, that is.  These beauties were taken back in the late spring of this year at Landsford Canal State Park in Catawba, SC.  The biggest population of Rocky Shoals Spider Lilies are in Landsford Canal State Park.  There's even a festival for them in mid to late May.  In the park you can hike a trail to the viewing area or, you can put your kayak or canoe in the Catawba River and paddle around and get lost in all the lilies.  The kayaking adventure is, of course, my personal favorite.  And, I don't really get lost at all.  As my mother would say, "We're not lost, we're just on a new adventure."  Those words change a negative situation into a positive one immediately.  Wise, wise words.

I hope you had a positively adventure filled wonderful Tuesday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment