Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday's Reflections 11-22-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Sunday.  Sundays, to me, seem to be about reflections.  I have to admit that I do enjoy water reflections.  I enjoy looking at nature reflected on still water as it seems everything looks better and the sky's bluer and the clouds more, um, "artistic".  It's not quite like life.  In real life, when I reflect on the days past, it's not always as pretty,  But I'm working on it.  I usually try to do my best with every day, but some days I fail, some days I don't try hard enough, I don't have the right attitude or I feel depressed, even a little angry and resentful for things that are outside my control,  I just have to remember to take a deep breath, relax and know that I'll get through whatever it is.  Other days, my reflections are this pretty, and I want more.  When I get many more "pretty reflections" than the not so pretty, I will know that I am succeeding.  I will keep trying,

I hope you had a wonderful Sunday! Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment