Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday's Misty Morning 11-21-15

Misty Morning Saturday
Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  This morning while walking the dogs, I happened upon this lovely scene.  This time of year is great for capturing the early morning mist on the water and I was grateful that I had my camera. " Mist is tiny droplets of water hanging in the air. These droplets form when warmer water in the air is rapidlycooled, causing it to change from invisible gas to tiny visible water droplets" as defined by the National Geographic website.   Actually, this time of year you don't have to get up very early to catch this phenomenon as we were walking the dogs around 8 a.m.  The sun hadn't been up very long and some of the fall colors were still around even though it's nearing the end of November.    
I hope you had a chance to enjoy and be grateful for your Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment