Thursday, November 19, 2015

Roadside Treasure Thursday 11-19-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  After a long, rainy drive to work this morning and an even longer and very busy day, I came out to no rain, continued fall colors and mist covering the ground,  I was dreading my long drive home, but when I saw this my mind refocused into thoughts of photo opportunities.  I didn't have much time as it was already after 5 p.m.  Lucky for me there was this trestle bridge nearby that I had always wanted to stop and explore but never did until today.  Although I like this photo very much, I had very little time here to explore.  Now I know that this place that I've wanted to stop and see for so long holds treasures for me, I will surely stop again.

Is there any place that you've driven by frequently that you've always wanted to stop and explore but were always "too busy" or "didn't have enough time"?   Maybe one day you will take that chance to stop even though it's been a long day and you're tired.  You may find "treasures" that you will find refreshing.  Remember to take your camera.

I hope you had a great Thursday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment